- Assess by research. I review relevant internal and external communication vehicles and media messages.
- Interview the top team. I use individual interviews or facilitated workshops to get a picture of the story snapshots that are currently being used in the organization.
- Create Personal and team story portfolios. I write “Who am I” and “Who are We” and “Vision” stories that connect and engage corporate customers and audiences.
- Teach my personal story formula. I teach my storytelling formula so leaders can create future stories as needed by plugging in new story data.
- Presentation coaching and story speech writing. I write speeches and coach delivery using key messages and authentic business stories to improve leadership and visibility while inspiring and engaging audiences.
“Michelle’s storytelling formula applies directly today. I never thought of storytelling in a formula, but the Romeo and Juliet Story Vine is a method with an analogy that really hits home.” -3M Engineer
“Michelle brings a whole new perspective on how to approach a presentation.” –3M Engineer
“I brought Michelle in to work with my team of engineers. Her storytelling formula really resonated with me and I wanted my engineers to have this perspective in their presentations and conversations. I’m happy to say, my engineers still think in numbers but are now talking in stories.” –3M Manager